Re: [IP] Re:The best glucometer

this is interesting.  we just returned from geneva's endo visit this
afternoon.  kaiser, in northern CA just got the gluco sensor and tried it on
a peds patient just recently.  she uses a fastake meter.  turns out that she
was getting false readings with fastake and was going 'low'.  she would
treat.  then she would be  high later.  so they did comparison readings
between the fastake and the gluco sensor and found discrepancies every time.
her Ha1C's were coming out higher than should be ....

food for thought.