 Free Glucose Monitors
 From: <A HREF="mailto:email @ redacted ">email @ redacted </A>
 Date: 5/11/00 2:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time

 My name is Dana McGiboney.  I am a pharmacist licensed in Pennsylvania and
 also a Diabetes Educator.  Last year I attended a Diabetes Training Course
 entitled "Pharmacy Partners in Diabetes Care" Sponsored by Lifescan ( the
 makers of the One Touch Basic, Profile and FastTake blood glucose meters).
 Upon graduation from the course, Lifescan presented me with coupons for
 Lifescan Blood monitors.  I would like to offer all the readers of this
 a free Lifescan meter.  There is no obligation, risk or charge at all.  I
 simply mail the meter to you.  All I would require is 1) a limit of one
 per person, 2) that the recipient complete and mail the warrantee and 3)
 name, mailing address and phone number of the recipient.  If you are
 or have any questions, please e-mail me at email @ redacted

 Thank You,

 Dana   >>