Re: [IP] premixing cartridges/degradation

email @ redacted writes:

<< Disetronic tech support told me to keep preloaded cartridges only for one
 week.  Thought that was a little strange, they should keep in the fridge
 longer than that, shouldn't they? >>
Roselea I don't claim to be any expert, but I made a small case to hold 6
cartridges in the fridge. I have only been 1 month on the pump and my
precision software trlls me my average is 140 for the month. I don't test
when I am low until I start up so I would say 1 cartridge is wrong. I bet
when we go on D-tron he will say you can buy all the pre-filled cartridges
you want. Roger C with his new hockey puck!