RE: [IP] Too much insulin

Sherry wrote:

<<Insulin itself doesn't make you gain weight.  However if you are taking
much insulin you are eating more to counteract lows and unfortunately those
aren't empty calories.  Also the more you eat the more insulin you need to
cover it, thus more insulin.>>

This is very true.  My CDE always tells me to try to avoid lows in order to
avoid gaining weight by treating them.  I've already lost about 7 pounds
since pumping 5/15/2000 because I'm no longer guzzling all that regular coke
treating lows.

RoseLea and Max... living life to the max!