[IP] Support group in Toledo, OH

Another new/old pumper and I are going to start a Pumpers' Support Group in
the Toledo, OH area.  Has anyone else started a group and have any
suggestions on how we should go about it?  I haven't talked to my endo's
office yet, but is it generally possible for us to get a list of pumpers
from doctor's offices to mail notices to?  Any help greatly appreciated.
Anyone interested, please email me privately.  :o)

RoseLea and Max... living life to the max!