From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Dawn Dvorak
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2000 11:16 AM
To: insulin pumpers
Subject: [IP] Too much insulin

Dear Melissa,
Hi!  I saw your post re: too much insulin.  I also wondered if I was taking
too much insulin.  From reading what everyone else takes it seemed as if I
was taking double what they were.  I take anywhere from 57-81 units a day.
Depending on what is what and what is going on with me during that day.  I
have a totally different basal pattern for PMS two weeks out of the month
so. . .
I mentioned this to my pump trainer about being concerned that I was taking
too much insulin and she told me something that made sense.  We take what WE
need and that eveyone else is different.
Hope that helps!
Dawn and Blue Star my pumping buddy
Dx'd 3/85
Pumping 4/20/99