[IP] Lapse in Insurance

	Roselea said 1).  All insurance is not the same, so anyone switching
jobs might want to
> check on insurance, and see if you can keep your present insurance until
> the
> new goes into effect, if necessary<<<<

	The Fed Laws and the HIPAA discuss preexisting conditions and being
covered for 63 days qualifies you, etc.  But a little Trick BCBS uses is
this,  if there is a LAPSE in your coverage, such as my changing from one
job to another, both with BCBS, and first job ends Friday at 5:00 pm and
official coverage by company a ends, then new job starts 8:00 AM Monday with
BCBS coverage, you have a lapse in coverage and will have to meet the
deductible all over again.   SO be sure that you have overlapping coverage
if you are changing jobs.
	Bonnie Richardson