[IP] Re: liver glucagon dump and walking

No, I'm not speed walking--unless walking (being pulled by!) 2
labradors is speedwalking. I probably walked 1.5-2 miles in 40
minutes. I usually walk a mile in 20 minutes, which is pretty typical. I
was shocked by the 29 too--especially since I felt only somewhat

So, if it's a liver glucagon dump, what should I do? Instead of
reducing the a.m basal (which may be like closing the barn door after
the horse has left), should I reduce the late afternoon/early evening
basal? If so, for how long? Before the walk starts, until 2 or 3 hours?

BTW, these questions aren't only for you--any else feel free to chime