Re: [IP] Korean Pump Compamy

I remember reading somewhere that in asia this pump was used for people with
type 2 diabetes. I would assume that they will have to tune the pump to be
able to deliver inulin in smaller basal increments as a type 2 on insulin
often needs a lot more than a type 1 due to their insulin resistance. I'm
sure there may be other changes too that relate to the usage of the pump.

Just my few cents worth.