[IP] That Hersheys w/Almonds candy bar sure tasted GOOD!

Well, I had my first Hersheys w/Almonds yesterday.  YUMMMMMMM!  I only ate 1
carb worth (3 "blocks" = 19g carb) , bolused my amount and my bg was 119
after.  I didn't want to eat the whole thing since it's one of those BIG
bars and I'm trying to watch what I eat for weight  (I've lost 7 pounds
since starting pumping 5/15... no more 2-3 cokes per day for lows).  This
pumping is one real GREAT thing!  Woohoo!  I LOVE IT!

RoseLea and Max.... living life to the max!