Re: [IP] May be moving

Hi Joni,

I can't really help with doctors in the Detroit area, since mine is in
Toledo, OH (I live near the Ohio border) but I sure can tell you about the
weather.  This is Michigan, if you don't like the weather, just wait a
minute, it will change.  *vbg*  Anyhow, this time of year, it can fluctuate
from 90 to 60,  it's usually hot and very humid in the summer and coooold in
the winter.

You might want to check the ADA site for a listing of doctors.  I know they
have some there, my doctor is on their list.

Good luck with your move.

RoseLea and Max... living life to the max!