Re: [IP] Changing Jobs - Insurance

someone wrote:

<<something is ringing a bell that insurance is paid in ADVANCE and goes
to month.  (contractual)
therefore...if you quit your job on April 1....you should still be covered
until May 1.>>

This is not necessarily true.  Where I work, your coverage ends your last
day of work regardless of when the coverage time is.  The company just gets
a refund of any in advance they paid on you.  For new employees, new
insurance goes into effect the first contract date after your 30 days of
employment.  For, example, you start on June 7, your insurance will go into
effect on August 1, (30 days up July 7, next contract start date is August
1).  All insurance is not the same, so anyone switching jobs might want to
check on insurance, and see if you can keep your present insurance until the
new goes into effect, if necessary.  We let people stay on our insurance as
long as they pick up the premium cost.

RoseLea and Max... living life to the max!