[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #228

	NYC Sara Smarty Pants said:  the 6 foot free fall (it was fine)

	Then Sara M. G said:  From: "Sara M. G." <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] Frolicking
>
> > I, too, was friskily frolicking last
> > night and we rambunctiously ripped out my site...
> [*snip*]
> >made sure the pump had survived the 6 foot
> > free fall (it was fine) and climbed back up
> > the ladder.
> >
> Am I reading this wrong? You were frolicking six feet
> up a ladder?  Maybe I shouldn't ask :)
> - -Sara G.

	Thank goodness you did, I too am consumed with curiousity and some
jealousy (living vicariously so often) with the six foot up a ladder"
statement.   My imagination has passed tree houses, fire stations (watching
"sex & the city" last night), bunk beds, etc.  Please share, privately if
you want where you were frolicking six feet up?????
	Bonnie Richardson