Re: [IP] Celebrate about A1C and 24 hour urine results

  WOW..what joyous news for all of us to celebrate!!! Power to the
pumpers...may your health continue to improve, thanks in no small part to
your vigilance and diligence in doing all that you can to optimize it.
   And thanks also for the mammogram reminder- as I head off to my now
semi-annual visit with my oncologist!! We who are pro-active about our health
can never "nag" to much to those who aren't!!

Regards, Renee (melissa's pump-mom)