[IP] The best glucometer

> Please help me decide the best second meter to have.
> As of now I use a One Touch Profile and have for about
> 4 years.  Should I buy a second Pofile or does it
> really matter?  I check my blood sugar levels about
> 5-8 times daily.  I would like any
> suggestions as for the best second glucometer to have
> as a back up.

I would suggest to get a second of what you have.  I have
had some problems in getting strips for my Profile after
the insurance supplied an Accu-Check.  I succeeded but it
took awhile to convince them that I needed 2 types, ymmv.
Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
If you can't win fair, cheat!
 - Jesse "The Body" Ventura