Re: [IP] Insulin and getting hot

We live in Fla where the temp is over 93 degrees daily and the pool that she
swims in is around 96 degrees or more and her insulin is put in her pump for
6 days at a time and she plays outside etc also.  her bs will still be in
range given that nothing weird has happened on day 6 as well as day 1. but we
keep it in the frig all the time unless it is in her pump.

mom to
Maria 21 graduating college this year
Jonathan 15  adhd and bipolar
Veronica 14 my helping hand
Alisha 10  add dx 2-2-98 pumping since 1-6-00
and grandma to
Paige 2 1/2 my little sunshine