[IP] The best glucometer

Kathryn wanted to know the BEST glucometer
>  Please help me decide the best second meter to have.
>  As of now I use a One Touch Profile and have for about

why get a different one?  If you like it, get another one.  though 45 seconds
is a pain in the butt sometimes...but I do like its reliability

>  4 years.  Should I buy a second Pofile or does it
WHY buy one?  call Lifescan, tell them you need a bak up meter and you really
love your Profile, and you use X amount of strips a month (I use about 300),
and they will bend over inside out and send you a FREE one..they might offer
you one of the other meters they have....take the Profile...that way you
won't be tempted to "compare" readings on your meters....