[IP] frisky

OTHER Sara asked
>  Am I reading this wrong? You were frolicking six feet
>  up a ladder?  Maybe I shouldn't ask :)

I sleep in a loft....yes...have to go up and down a ladder to get to and from
bed.  I have all the comforts of home there...my meter...dex tabs, juicy
juice...can you see me navigating a ladder in a hypo?  not only would I want
to go buy socks, I would also think i was wonder woman and didn't need no
stinkin' ladder to get down...