   Did you check the pump make sure all is working right? this happened to me
I had an alarm happen and thought I put everything back right .. then for 4
days I had highs of 400 thirst and joint pain I would bolus then feel better
my sugars would come down to about 200 then go back up to 400 again this went
on and I could not figure it out I was about to bring myself to the emergency
and decided to check my pump one more time as I checked the basil rate is
read 0.0 meaning I was not getting one well come to find out it was the alarm
that turned everything off and reset the basal back to 0.0 thank God I found
it .. but I would have never know if I did not check into it more carefully..
hope it works out Julie P.