Re: [IP] Korean Pump Compamy

> Has anybody heard of this Korean Pump manufacturer?  Dana
> Diabetecare  web site: http://www.sooil.com/index.html They claim to
> have the world's smallest insulin pump.  Doesn't look much different
> than our American and European types. Just thought I'd ask.

Yes, it has been around at least a couple of years. I corresponded
with one of there people last year and inquired about US
certification. I was told that it was at least a couple of years away
as they had to make a number of changes in order to make it
acceptable to the US regulators. I don't know what this means, you
draw your own conclusions.

There is a link on the LINKS page of the web site to an overview of
all pumps available world wide.

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/links.shtml
"5 Pumps -- an Overview"

Michael