[IP] Re: happy me, happy endo!!

Hi everyone!  I've been pumping for three days short of a month and just
returned from my first endo appointment since.  My endo is thrilled with my
numbers, as am I (along with the freedom and the end of 3-4 shots a day!)
Waiting to hear back about my a1c (last one three months ago was
10something)

Also, just took my last final for the year and have nothing to do for the
rest of the night, oh the feeling of freedom!!

Stacie
pumping 27 days!!!