[IP] Pushing the boulder up the cliff

Okay... gatekeeper two down... Now waiting on her to
officially send the refferal to the pump coordinator in
Martinez so I can take their training classes and get a
pump and supplies ordered.

Optimistic (best-case) estimate: I'll be off shots in
1.5 months.

Pessimistic estimate: Not until thanksgiving.

Realistic estimate: I'll get into the late July/early
August class, have the pump by late august, be switched
over by early/mid september.

Realistic Bottom Line: God(dess) willing I'll be able
to set my mind on something else for longer than five
minutes between now and then.

-Sara G.

In the news today:  Federal Judge orders Microsoft
split into two separate companies: MICROS~1 and MICROS~2