Re: [IP] Diabetes in Teens any way out of those cracks?

To all -- please accept my humble apology.  That message about unsubscribing was intended to be private.  I was trying out a different client (StarOffice 5.1), and it did not do what I thought it would.  Someday, someone will invent the computer that does what I want it to do, not what I tell it to do.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.