[IP] need info on gastro paresis

When information comes up on this site that you are not yet involved in you
don't pay a ton of attention to it.  Now I need to know all that everyone know
s about gastro paresis.  I am healing from breast cancer and have incredible
problems with my stomach and after a stomach emptying test have been declared
as suffering from the above.  Any info would really be appreciated.
Especially a web-site where I could find info about same.