Re: [IP] Insulin and getting hot

Jeff,
I haven't experienced anything like that.  My husband and I were in Mexico, in
August, and it was VERY hot.  My insulin worked just fine.  Mini - Med
recommends covering it up w/a towel or something else if lying in direct sun.
Humolog is touchy though.  If she uses that in her pump then the heat may have
affected it.
Santana