[IP] Many thanks!

To each and every one of you who wrote to me regarding questions on a "good"
HA1C number and the question on basal rates and exercise, many, many thanks!
As stated on an earlier email, I've been diabetic since age 10, and only
pumping since last July and because we just moved north to Ohio from N.C., I
have yet to find a really good endo with pump experience. Oh well, still
searching! Thank-you Laura & Shane, Todd, Maureen, Susan, Brooke, Vincie and
Santana for all your various pearls of wisdom! If I left anyone else out,
please forgive me.  I'm getting more and more computer confident each day!