RE: [IP] HELP

what is YMMV?

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Eric Wheeler
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2000 4:35 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] HELP

It could be a couple of things. Are you under a lot of
stress? Your liver will dump sugar if you are. How
many sites do you have? I have 8, 4 on my stomach and
4 on my legs. If you only use your stomach and your
sites are close together then after a wile they will
not absorb insulin. It is very important to rotate
your sites (YMMV) that is the only thing I can think
of. Hope this helps and good lock