[IP] Insulin and getting hot

Has anyone had experience, with exercsing with the pump on, and then your
body heat and/or heat outside heats up the insulin
to where its no longer working?  My wife and I walked the other nite and it
was quite hot.  About an hour after words her BG
was around 200 .. so she took some.. an hour and half later it was 270.   so
she changed it and it went back down. Her CDE
said the insulin probably got hot and because bad.  Anyone else have this