Re: [IP] Re: shopping and lows

In a message dated 6/7/00 12:59:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< If only I could time those cookie/cinnabon cravings better while at the
mall I'd be a happy (ok, happier) shopper!
   Too funny! Melissa too experiences her lows in the dressing rooms & has to
be careful not to drip juice on the clothes!!!
    As for the Cinnabons, we contacted the corporate headquarters once &
discovered the little ones are approximately 84 carbs & the big ones are 128
carbs!!! Not to mention all the fat & calories too!...Even if she was really
low & "could" eat, Melissa decided the thought of having to take a 13 unit
bolus of humalog for that large Cinnabon took away all the pleasure of the
Regards, Renee