[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #227

Re:  Jennifer Bowhill / going on the pump

I have had diabetes for 14 years and did okay until after the birth of my
first child.  I couldn't get my blood sugars under control and had highs and
lows like I had never had before.  I couldn't believe the difference once I
went on the pump.  I am now on a pump and using humalog.  Right after I
started using Humalog 3 years ago, we took a family vacation to Disneyland, -
my son was 3 and my daughter was 6 months old.  It was my first trip using
the pump and Humalog, and it was the least stressful trip I had been on since
I developed diabetes at age 19!  Good luck!