Re: [IP] how much is too much?

At 12:08 PM 6/7/00 Melissa Howell wrote:
 >I average 60-80 units a day...is this too much?  is there a scale that shows
 >how much is too much?

Since everyone is different, I don't believe that there is any medical
standard as to what constitutes too much. I would think that you need
whatever your own body requires to maintain a relatively normal range of BG
values. Whatever that amount is, would be correct for you. As far as I
know, "too much" would only occur if you were constantly thrown into