[IP] premixing cartridges/degradation

we don't seem to have this problem.  we also use Velosulin and Humalog.  (as
opposed to Regular/Humalog)...maybe this is the reason.

I load up about 6-8 cartridges at a time.  put them in a tupperware drink
bottle that holds one quart...thereby keeping the cartridges 'at attention'
while in the refrig.  these last geneva about a month.  no problem with

> We use regular in our mix with humalog, 1/2 and 1/2.  It works great, as
before Kelly's sites would only last
> 36 hours.  Now the rest of this will sound crazy.... when we started
filling several cartridges at once, and
> leaving them in the refrigerator, to use during the following 6-8 weeks,
we noticed major degradation.