: [IP] Cell Transplant

I think these are cadaver islet cells. I think they are fairly clear on that
but I don't understand by verifiable. Usually you cannot identify the donor
but the Institutional review board info is fairly explicit in that regard.
I'm not sure that they will be able to reduce the immunosuppressive drugs
since these cells are not from your body and are not identifiable as being
yours so they are always subject to attack by immune surveillance cells from
your own immune system ,exactly what got most of us type 1's in trouble to
begin with. As for participation, my endo said wait for the closed loop
pump. He told me that I still have anti GAD-65 antibodies and probably would
not be a candidate because of that.