RE: [IP] Basals: Highs, Some Ketones, Stress

try to eliminate as many variables as possible. I'd temporarily switch back
to the rapids and not use my legs for sites while trying to figure out if
the basals are correct or not.  if it's a possibility that it's a UTI then I
think walgreens or eckerds sells tests for UTIs.  if after using abdomen for
sites and it's not a uti I'd think it might be the leg sites or the micros.