[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #225

alright people...can anyone tell me is this a big D side effect or
complication ?i have had D for 26 years and started pumping this feb. have
had NO complications..now for the question...i have had off and on numbness
in my hands/arms for the past couple months..why now esp. when my sugars have
been super due to the pump??but last night during the night i got up and
walked the floor it was burning ...yeoooowwww...so is there anything to do
?short of going to the doc??which i will be in another couple months????