Re: [IP] HA1C's & Exercise

Sounds like you had a pretty active day!!

When I'm more active than normal I find a bolus for a meal isn't necessary
and my numbers will remain good or even on the low side.  Remember to check
more frequently when your daily activities differ from your "normal" daily
routine.  This may help you head off some of those lows.  You may start
lowering your basals a little at a time and just keep checking sugars to see
if you need to adjust them lower or higher.

Good Luck!