[IP] what a weird night! :-P

well.. well.. what can I say, it's been a weird night.

A little bit earlier, I was fooling around with my fiance, and some how
accidently pulled out my site. So I let it go for a little. When checked 1/2
hour later, I find i'm low. I treated it, of course. Now I just put another
set in, and it hurts. I'm gonna leave it in for a little, hoping it will go
away, if not... there goes another set change..*sigh*

well, I guess it's another night of dealing with D! :-P

At least I hope you all are having a better night than I. LOL.