[IP] Slung A**

I don't think that we can make a decision here since we don't have the
facts. When I was diagnosed I was told to diet and drink fluids. I was also
given Tolinase Tablets. there was no c-peptide test. when I went into DKA
the doc said you'll need Insulin. Let's give the doc a break since we don't
know the facts. My doc was a big diabetes expert in a large NYC teaching
hospital when I got sick.He did know what he was doing until a week before
he died, ironically with a brain tumor. AB taking the doctor's side,
surprisingly, "that's why they call it practice"