[IP] Sick day protocol

Dianne DeMink asked for a sick day protocol. Trouble iz, we are all
different. Our Insulin requirements vary from hour to hour, we all have
different degrees of insulin resistance and it's all alot of YMMV stuff. My
endo insists I drink lots of Gatorade at the first sign of DKA but also
triples my insulin and tells me to triple each bolus.  This is really
individualized like most diabetes treatments.
Your endo or CDE should be able to help you with this. If your endo tells
you have to come into the office to get the info, tell him or her you don't
feel well enough. My cousin asks if they want their carpets decorated with
her Technicolor yawn. AB