Re: [IP] Velosulin Humulog mixture

In a message dated 6/6/00 1:21:39 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< I am still a bit confused. When I asked our endo about velosulin, he
 know much about it. Are you also saying we could try using Reg with the
 Humalog and see if we get longer sites? >>

I use a 50/50 mixture of regular and humalog, because I'm have an allergy to
humalog at the full strength. I did notice that my sites do last longer, but
I usually change them every 3rd day. YMMV.