[IP] Cell Transplant

My two main concerns about the Alberta study are: 1.) Where do the cells
come from and is it verifiable? I remember in the early days of beta cell
transplantation the majority of cells came from aborted fetuses and I will
not support that endeavor in the least.  If they can verify that the cells
came from John Doe killed in a head on collision I will look at
participation. 2.) Additional medication. Adding three immunosuppression
(?) medications will only raise my morning pill dose to 14. I'm already
tired of 11, or will I be able to stop taking some of them?

To me it sounds great for someone young and recently diagnosed. But, and I
am only speaking for me, older long term patients should remain on the
conventional treatment. I was excited about cell transplantation back in
1985 when I first asked my doctor about it, but now...........