[IP] What NOW?!?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Melissa Howell"
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2000 4:05 PM
Subject: RE: [IP] Velosulin Humulog mixture

I have a strange thing happening here, computer-wise, & I'm trying to figure
out if it's just me or if it has anything to do with the way some postings
are sent/routed/???  Several times today when I've opened a new piece of  IP
mail, I've gotten a notice that the sender wants a receipt that this mail
has been received,  then a query of "Do you wish to respond?"  I said "No"
the first few times & it went away...later I tried "Yes", but then it told
me I couldn't send a receipt anyway.  (#&%($#*&%$(% Contrary machine!)

Since it seemed to have stopped through much of the afternoon, I stopped
worrying about it.  When this message came in tonite, though, it happened
again.  I did not really notice the earlier times (I think it happened three
or four) who the postings were from...whether there was a pattern or any
consistancy - bad detective-work on my part, I know!  Anyway, I just want to
know if this is happening to anyone else (maybe it has to do with some
setting on the sender's mysterious glowing box) or if it's yet another
bizarre trick that mine has learned, so I can un-teach it on this end?
(Note:  Mine is the one that got somehow trapped on May 31st last week &
refused to move on ahead into June on schedule with the rest of us...never a
dull moment!)