[IP] Fwd: Log Sheets

I use the log books provided by MiniMed.  They are 7.5" X 3.5" and will hold
a month's data.  There is a space for all the data that are most important
and lots of room to note additional items like exact content of meals,
exercise, battery changes, etc.  They are also convenient to carry around but
I seldom do since my meter and the pump memories will provide info on the
time and date of bg readings and insulin doses and I can fill in the log when
it is convenient.