[IP] Computer Programs

The glucose monitoring program that I have finally decided on is Diabass.
It is from a group known as the FIT Foundation with FIT standing for
"Functional Insulin Treatment". The program allows for any number of BG
inputs per day at any time of day, can accomodate the Accu-Chek Complete
and graphically show the results. There is also an estimation made on an
HBa1C with a disclaimer that paraphrased says don't bet the house rent on
it. There is a screen for inputting your doc appointments. This group is
located in Switzerland and the program is available in English, German and
French. The German version is ver. 4.0 with English and French due at the
end of the summer. I recommend the program just on the merits of the BG
input capability. I hated using another program that asked where a value
needed to go when it fell between two predetermined times. I probably lost
20% of BG values doing 8 tests a day. The program is shareware and you can
get a demo version of 3.1 at