Re: [IP] Velosulin Humulog mixture

> Can you use Regular if I can't get the Velosulin?
There are list members reportedly mixing with Regular. I don't have
any first hand knowledge myself.

You should, however, be able to have your pharmacy order Velosulin,
just tell them the mfg (Novo Nordisk) and the product name
Velosulin BR -- not to be confused with the OLD Velosulin that was
pork insulin and has been discontinued. -- you may get the
discontinued story, but it is not true. The current Velosulin is
the human DNA re-combinant variety and is widely available.