Re: [IP] (Fwd) Ralph's Italian Ices - BOY AM I ANGRY!!!!

Steve,
I know what you mean and am really sympathetic to what you're feeling.  The
guy you dealt with is plain ignorant of manners and diabetes.  Let's just
boycott the place.  I'm sure this web site reaches thousands. Sorry about
your bad experience with some putz.
Santana
D'xd 1979 (pancrease removed) pumping for 2 years