[IP] re: all tangled up (Tom)

<<Tom wrote:   I've tried clipping it to pj's, keeping it pj pocket and
putting it
under the pillow, but I still wake up all wrapped up!>>

Hi Tom and all--

I wear a thigh pouch (from minimed) with the tubing loosely wrapped around
my pump in the pocket.  The pouch is too loose to wear while I'm walking
around (it slips down and falls off), but perfect for sleeping.  I leave
out just enough tubing to reach comfortably to my site without pulling.

(Other than the thigh pouch, I sleep in the buff--and don't want to change
my ways.  Which is probably WAY more than you really wanted to know, but
you're the one who used the word "twisted." Just kidding... hope you have a
sense of humor!  <vbg>)

Really, I hope this idea helps!

Doreen in Wyoming