Re: [IP] Diabetes in Teens any way out of those cracks?

In a message dated 6/6/00 11:24:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Maybe I just need to try to start it and not have it affiliated with a
 Hospital/Doctor. >>

That's what I would do.  I started a bowling league for 5-7 year old boys.  I
happen to think it's important for kids with D to know other kids with D.  I
think isolation is one of the biggest problems with this disease.  If you
feel comfortable inviting people you don't know to your house, I would do
that.  Otherwise, meet at a diner or other public place which won't care how
long you sit there.

Best of luck,