[IP] Help I Am All Tangled Up .Check This.

Check this wide elastic belt with Velcro and a pocket for pump.  A little
loose outside PJs and it can be repositioned as needed.  Also use it under
regular clothing (male or female) or sometimes with no clothing. It sure
beats carrying  pump around in your hands.  This is why Tamara started
making these things.  I started with it from day one.  Very handy to use.
Made by Unique Accessories Inc.  www.uniaccs.com   Other pump supply
companies sell their items. i.e.. MM  Can also be made at home.  At their
site check "Pump Items" unless you really want their small dog items
Charles S.....      Chico, CA.