[IP] why i love the pump

Just wanted to share an anecdote--one that would never have been possible for me pre-pump.

I went to bed last night with a sore throat and woke up this a.m. with a full-fledged cold--headache, sore throat, no energy, stuffy, and generally feeling like crap.  I
got up briefly to call in and make a cup of tea, then fell back asleep until 1 p.m.  When I woke up the 2nd time, I realized I hadn't tested in the a.m., which meant I
had been more than 12 hours without testing.  My bg at 1 p.m.: 125!  That's a better basal test than I could have imagined.  Not all days are like this, and my blood
sugars still bounce a good bit, but it's always nice to have one of these "YES!!" moments.

still feeling lousy, blowing my nose a lot, watching dumb movies, and on a steady diet of soup and tea